Time Management / Work-Life Balance
This intensive training course will develop the knowledge, skills and mindset of participants for better time management, improved work-life balance and a greater level of personal effectiveness.
Face-to-face or virtual group course.
Having attended this course, participants will:
1. Be in possession of a range of tools, ideas, approaches, frameworks and structures for making better use of time available.
2. Be better organised and more productive, efficient and effectice team members.
3. Be more adaptable and proactive workers.
4. Know how and why to make use of delegation for time management, leadership and motivation.
5. Be on track to a happier, more effective and healthier work-life balance.
Who Should Attend:
The course is aimed at anyone who needs to develop their time management and effective work-life balance.
Key Features of the Course:
- Key time management approaches
- Influence and concern
- Being proactive and why proactivity is so useful
- Managing importance and urgency
- Types of plan
- Overcoming procrastination
- Organisational tools ("to do" lists, Gantt charts, Kanban boards and others)
- Parkinson's law and the Pareto principle (80:20 rule)
- Effectice delegation
- Managing motivation of self and others
- Managing stress and working under pressure
- Being assertive and refusing politely
- Making effective decisions
- Being adaptable and handling change
- Conflict-handling, working styles and time management
- What a healthy work-life balance looks like
- Personal action planning
Outline / Technical Proposal:
(c) Ben Dobbs, Dublin, 2021.