Communication Skills - Business English
This intensive and practical course offers much more than just study of grammar and vocabulary; the course is task-based and ensures participants are engaged and involved at all stages.
Morning sessions will focus on input and practice while afternoon sessions will be devoted to production and task-based learning.
The course is designed to provide intensive training and practice for anyone wishing to advance their Business English.
Five days or longer.
Face-to-face or virtual group course.
Having attended this course, participants will:
1. Have developed their vocabulary and lexis for international business communication in English.
2. Have improved their grammar and accuracy for effective international communication.
3. Have advanced their competences in reading, writing, listening, speaking and intercultural communication.
4. Have improved their functional communication in the areas of meetings, negotiations, presentations, conference calls, coaching and writing.
5. Have developed their leadership, teamwork and confidence for working internationally.
Who Should Attend:
The course is available at different levels based on the CEFR (Common European Framework of Reference for Languages). Participants will undergo needs analysis and level checking before the course. Recommended levels are A2, B1 and B2 who would most benefit.
Key Features of the Course:
- Pre-course and post-course testing
- Grammar, vocabulary and lexical development
- Reading and listening
- Speaking and writing
- Roleplays and simulations
- Business writing
- Personal action planning
Outline / Technical Proposal:
(c) Ben Dobbs, Dublin, 2021.